Assistant Controller- Medical Products
Our client is an fast growing medical products company, with the goal of providing life changing technology to those in need.
This role reports directly to the Controller and will leverage the talents of a professional who is looking to advance their career as a Financial Manager.
This role requires a broad base accounting and reporting skills. Areas of involvement include SEC Reporting, oversight of the accounting teams activities and working with the Company’s external relationships (bankers; insurance professionals and public accounting advisors).
· -Monitoring and working directly on the month end close, budget analysis, and annual audit preparation.
· -Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the accounting team.
· -Prepare the monthly cash flow statement, as well as the quarter end board and committee reports.
· -Oversee annual financial statement audit and semi-annual compliance audit.
· -Participate in company-wide forecasting.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (MBA is highly valued); CPA Required.
· 8 plus years of progressive experience in public accounting; experience in a publicly traded companies is required.
· Desired experience includes demonstrated managerial skills; involvement with business operations and public company reporting capabilities.
· Prior involvement with the COSO Framework and Sarbanes-Oxley is necessary.
· Experience with business technologies such as Epicor and Host Analytics would be a plus.