Our client is a healthcare advisory firm. The company is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to be part of the executive team for a small (under $20 million in revenues) but growing firm.
As a member of the Senior Management team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will assume a strategic role for the overall financial management of the Company and report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CFO will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the Company, including accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, process costing, insurance, and income taxes.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with other senior managers so as to identify and meet their financial reporting requirements
• Deliver timely and accurate analysis of Company operating results and financial trends in order to assist the CEO and other senior managers in performing their responsibilities
• Provide senior management with analysis of the financial implications of business activities and strategies to enhance financial performance and business opportunities
• Create financial reporting methodologies and develop and maintain annual operating budget
• Optimize banking relationships and initiate strategies to provide adequate cash flows
• Work effectively with external auditors on financial statement review, SSAE 16 audit, tax return preparation, and other matters
• Hire, develop, motivate, and retain a high performing Accounting Department staff
• Implement procedures necessary to maintain proper financial records and ensure adequate accounting and internal controls within the Company
• BS in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
• Healthcare background preferred
• 7+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a banking or insurance environment
• Prior experience as a CFO and/or a Senior Financial Manager