Manager Treasury Operations-Technology Company
Our client is a global telecommunications services provider. The Manager Treasury Operations handles a variety of treasury-related matters, including directing the Company’s cash management operations and banking structure as well as serving as a key resource in assisting other treasury related activities.
· Overseeing the cash management of a multi-national organization, including cash management, investment reporting, payment processing and FX spot transaction execution;
· Tracking the Company’s daily liquidity position; monitoring global liquidity and providing guidance to subsidiaries for liquidity management.
· Communicating with the Tax department and local finance teams to manage the global movement of cash.
· Assisting with the annual global funding strategy, identifying optimal funding sources and ensuring alignment with corporate strategy and financial policies.
· Ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance with respect to applicable Treasury-related key controls.
· Monitoring compliance with policies and procedures, including maintenance of counter party credit ratings and limits.
· Responding to internal and external audit requirements and inquiries.
· Directing the tracking and reporting of banks’ share of wallet and support bank relationship management.
· Supporting the management of domestic and international bank accounts.
· Developing and maintain strong relationships with several internal departments and entities within and outside of the Company, including relationship banks.
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred and/or MBA required;
· 5 plus years of relevant experience in a treasury or finance organization is necessary;
· Knowledge of principles and practices of cash management and treasury functions required.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, Oracle systems experience and a treasury management system is preferred.
· Detail oriented; able to multitask; self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment are important attributes.