A publicly-held biopharmaceutical company devoted to developing and delivering transformative therapies to patients continues to build its accounting/ financial group.
The Senior Accounting Analyst will be a critical conduit with the Planning & Analysis Group to gather and analyze expenses and activities conducted by third party technical service providers; will be a significant contributor to the monthly and quarterly closing process and will provide assistance with Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- BS or BA in Accounting is required;
- Four (4)plus years of operational accounting experience in a large ERP environment is necessary;
- Prior life science business experience is a must;
- SOX implementation and maintenance experience is preferred;
- CPA and/or an MBA is attractive;