A leading provider of technology solutions located in Burlington,Ma is looking to strengthen and expand the capacity of its Audit function.
The company has scaled up its business platform significantly over the past several years and believes that there is still tremendous growth potential available.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, and results-oriented IT professional to have a significant impact in building up and out the Internal Audit function for this public company. The role could be recognized as an IT Audit Manager for the “right person”. Lastly, the work environment is really cool!
The Senior IT Auditor will initially oversee SOX 404 assessment and will progress into enterprise risk internal audits. This position regularly partners with the financial leadership team and staff as well as with the IT, security, risk management, human resources and legal and compliance functions. Specific duties include;
· Perform all aspects of SOX 404 IT general control assessments (including risk assessment, resource allocation, work paper review, and quality improvement).
· Perform all phases of internal audit projects (including risk assessment, resource allocation, work paper review, and quality improvement).
· Engage across all levels of the organization to facilitate SOX 404 assessments and internal audits, and to discuss business issues and audit recommendations.
· Coordinate efforts with external auditors.
· Provide exceptional service and support to both internal clients/auditees (including partnering with our IT GRC team) and external customers.
· Mentor others involved in the SOX 404 and other IT risk and compliance processes.
· B.S. degree in computer science, management information systems, business/accounting systems or other technology/business field is a required;
· CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA and/or CPA is preferred;
· 4 plus years Internal Audit and IT risk and control assessments, as well as SOX 404 IT risk, compliance and audit experience required;
· Big 4 audit firm (or direct equivalent) experience preferred;
· Extensive experience with, SOX 404, PCI, agile/Dev Ops environments, information security and privacy, COBIT, COSO 2013, the IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework, external audit methodologies, project management methodologies and/or ERM;
· Highly proficient with technology (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), flow charting/process mapping applications, and RSA Archer (or other similar GRC solutions).